Who You Are:
You are a team player who loves creating things and is deeply interested in Economic Data Analysis and Data Science. You are willing to work in novel forecasting and financial analytic model for a top investor group.
It would be essential for you enjoying getting your hands dirty in the data. You should also be comfortable in a dynamic work environment. Furthermore, it would be best if you had fun solving challenging problems. You should be someone who makes decisions based on a strong foundation of theoretical knowledge, but curious enough to tinker and devise new solutions to problems. You should have a sincere interest in new and innovative solutions. We encourage a passionate attitude to bring those ideas to life, and we expect you to be open enough to collaborate with your teammates. These teammates shall challenge and be challenged to get the best of you. You should not be afraid to take ownership in your part of the company, and you should feel proud of being an integral player. And most of all, you should be excited to be part of a fun and growing team making a difference solving several major real-world problems.
What You Bring:
We require the following qualifications:
- Curiosity, resilience, and drive
- Ability to pitch in wherever necessary
- Ability to show initiative in improving processes and culture
- Demonstrated record of being a kind and trustworthy teammate with high standards
- Spain Working Visa or Spanish Citizenship
- Experience in Data Science with Python
- Python Scikit-learn, Pandas and Numpy fast prototyping and testing of models
We encourage the following qualifications:
- BS degree or higher in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in Python programming for Data Science applications
- Desirable experience in Real Estate, Macroeconomics or Financial sectors
Please note: You do not need to match every single bullet point listed above to apply for this position. At Lurtis, we believe that diverse perspectives are vital to nurturing the spirit of innovation and success. We are committed to building a dream team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
What We Offer:
At Lurtis, we strive to cultivate a fun and exciting work environment where you can have a direct & immediate impact. We offer the opportunity to work on an innovative product designed to tackle a real, significant, and immediate challenge to a major economic sector. You would join a team that was founded on mutual respect and support, a company that prioritizes professional growth, and an organization who knows the importance of work-life balance for long term success. Work-at-home is basic for our teams, so it is welcomed.